I was sent this by a friend as words he’d seen elsewhere and I thought they might be good to share with you all. I hope you find them of value.
1. The importance of your team ‘agreeing’ their behaviours and ways of measurement
2. The immense ‘commitment’ you make as their leader to being the best you can be
3. The value of regular feedback from the team on their own performance and progress
4. To ask people what has gone well today
5. The importance of enjoying oneself
6. The significant added value of teams setting their own targets and their increased motivation in achieving them once set
7. The improved performance levels obtained when people truly believe the potential inside them needs your help, leadership and management.